A garment pattern is a starting template of a design.
The key word in the previous sentence is…
A garment pattern CANNOT and was NEVER meant to fit EVERY woman straight out of the envelope!
Therefore, for us to entertain such an expectation is like being 50 years old and to still believe in the existence of Santa Claus, The Tooth Fairy, AND a handsome, rich, sizzling fit, and gallant Prince Charming!
Now, that we’re straight on that point, let’s learn…
- How to Read a Sewing Pattern [A Super Easy Ultimate Guide]
- Understanding Garment Ease
- How to Trace or Duplicate a Sewing Pattern
- How to Easily Assemble a PDF Pattern
- How to Read a Ruler
- How to Assess Your Body
- How to Fit a Garment Sewing Pattern (Coming So Soon!)
- How to Layout a Sewing Pattern (Coming So Soon!)
- How to Pin a Sewing Pattern (Coming So Soon!)
- How to Cut & Mark a Sewing Pattern (Coming So Soon!)
Life is the ultimate red carpet event. Dress for it!
Get Your FREE Gift!
Join me and I will send you a FREE copy of the Sewing Machine Practice Sheets! So you can begin mastering sewing straight lines, pivoting corners, and taking curves!
Plus, so much good stuff is coming that will allow you and I to finally unleash our dressmaking superpowers. And, I will also share weekly exclusive tips! Seriously!