Do you love The. Dress?
Have you always dreamed of sewing your own clothes?
Wondering where do you begin? Feeling overwhelmed?
Well, if you’re ready to unleash your dressmaking superpowers, begin by signing up for my weekly-ish emails.
I do the heavy learning for you so you can unleash your dressmaking superpowers faster!
Say yes to weekly-ish emails from me and get your FREE Learn How to Sew PDF!
Here is a list of the gems this PDF contains:
- A list of the essential tools you need in your sewing tool kit
- A short list of what you need to consider when buying a sewing machine
- Practice Sheets for mastering sewing straight lines, pivoting corners, and taking curves
- A chart of the properties of the most common fabrics
- A list of what you need to think about when buying fabric
- A fabric yardage chart
- A fabric width yardage conversion chart
- A pre-sew checklist to help make the sewing process more fluid
- A road map of how to sew a dress
So if you’ve always wanted to learn how to sew insanely pretty clothes, then Stitching in Colour is here for you!
Isn’t time you say no to confusion and and unnecessary mistakes?!
Come on and say YES — and let’s get from dreaming to sewing to flaunting TODAY!
I’m saving a spot right next to my sewing machine for you on the inside.
Life is the ultimate red carpet event. Dress for it!